Saturday, March 27, 2010

Self-growth when I am on my own..:)

Dear dear just got home yesterday. While I was driving him home to HKs' surprise bday party, I kept "touching" his ears and nose just to be SURE that he is back for real. It is kinda weird or unreal that he is right here after being away at Brissy for 2 weeks.

During the first week being "single" again, it felt awkward. Both of us seems to be away from one another more these few months. While JC is away, I am finding my ways back to being single again. I like the thoughts of not having to cook that often. And best of all, I lost 2 kgs while he was away. It's not that I am depressed that he is away, it is just that my eating habit is simpler when I am on my own. :) To top it up, Ive successfully made over my room.;) Vola..;)

When JC is away, I get to find out more about myself. Good stuff happens when one is "single". For instance, I get to sleep earlier, eat whenever I like (can be a con too), meet up with my buddy, missy TS, do what I like and buy what I like..;) I have also learnt that my love languages are acts of service and quality time. When JC is away, it is tough not having to receive/give the two "acts of love". These I begin to realise about myself. Phone calls (Words) are not as meaningful to me compare to these two.

JC will be away again for another 4 more days. I will cherish the 4 days to the max! Ie, enjoy as much as I can. I pray that I will continue to good trend of sleeping early when JC comes back for long term.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz tired.........zzzzzz

No comments: