Saturday, March 20, 2010

I will rather choose FREEDOM

The Lord has reminded me this today.

To stay faithful to HIM and not be easily sway away by the lure of the world.

Today I want to surrender the below to my Lord.

i) My work
ii) My dance
iii) My art form
iv) My relationship with JC
vi) My finances
vi) My Desires
vii) My Family
viii) My House church and friends

I want to give these burdens to you, O Lord. Only you say that your yoke is easy and burden-free. I do not want to worry about this and be in control of all things.

I will let go of my control nature and be FREE to live life to the fullest.

I desires to do what I love and for now, I want to return to you and be at your feet, listening ATTENTIVELY to you.

If there things are beginning to bog me down, I don't want to hold onto it so tightly. At the end of the day, if I'm near death bed, these are just fluff/dusts in the air.

Father, I choose you above all things and relationships. Create in me a desire to love and adore you, a desire to obey you, a desire to want to know you more and more each day.

All other things or people who requires me to do this and that, I will begin to choose and stand my ground. I know you want me to concentrate on what you have for me and not do ALL THINGS. I pray against the spirit of having to please people. Let me please you above all things.

Loving you to the max,
Dory

No comments: