Thursday, March 11, 2010

What is to come

Wow... talking about being guided. :) I would like to share the following:

Last Thursday
- Lost 3 very important keys at work. To substitute one of the key will costs me AUD300. ;(

For a while
My shoulder was hurting due to my mattress. I'm wanting to purchase a new one and can only afford somewhere between AUD550.

This week
Jojo left for Brissy for a 3 weeks work assignments.

===================================
Tuesday (This week)
- After much faith-filled prayers, my key was found by Jason. Awesome! Praise God
- Sent Jojo off. Sent his broadband card on time. Gonna have 3 weeks of vacation from cooking and meeting up with jimuis. How awesome is that. :)
- Ive bought a new mattress at the PRICE that I wanted. ;) hehehe AUD540+$30 delivery = $570

PRAISE GOD...

===================================
Oh, how I love my work. How I love Papa's guidance. His love never fails and He is always true to His words. Indeed, this year will be a year of concentration on Words & Prayers. I am looking forward to grow in all 4 areas of my life:

Self : Personal Bible Study / Equipped Dance Skill/Books/Food and Exercise
House-Church - Mentoring / Words & Prayers
Community - My Work (Finance)
Mission - Dance Class in Arrow + Mentoring

===================================

March till May
March
- Bible Study
- Mentoring
- Start Dance Class (Prep for next Sem: Jive)

April
- Bible Study
- Mentoring
- Dance Class (Jive)

May
- Waseh..

To be continued laaaa

No comments: