Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm Home

It's already the second day I'm home. Work has been manageable and I'm glad that I'm back to where I belong as well. ;)

It is so true what Tim has taught us today. The extend of our growth depends entirely on how much we invest our time for others. We can only grow as much as we want others to grow alongside us. For a person who is comfortable at where they are, they don't see a point in helping others to grow, hence, their own personal growth is near to non-existence.

My room is in a mess. I am thinking of making over my room. Good one to do for year 2010.

Had a very interesting conversation with JC. Learnt many things about myself through him. :) Am glad that he is patient in listening and accommodating me. :)

Am looking forward to many more things to come, to REBUILD,

Lov,
dory

No comments: