Thursday, April 7, 2011

Loving you

Dear Lord,

How do I love you more and more each day, Lord? How do I begin to do this. I just want to say that there is NO ONE like you. You are my lover of my soul, my Joy, my All.

Father, teach me how to come to this secret place where we can share many conversations together, to laugh at each other and to cherish your wisdom that far surpasses the wisdom of this world. Indeed, the wisdom of this world seems foolish now.

Father, in this secret place, I just want to be FREE to be myself, not having to plan, pursue and achieve things. I want to just love you, be loved by you in this secret place that is sacred for just both of us.

Father, this is a love letter from me to you. Show me how I can spend my time early in the mornings with you. How shall I adore you? By dancing? Praying? Just being myself? Or by simply looking at the nature outside my window? Father, thank you for everything that you have given me. I know that I don't deserve them. You have blessed me with these because you love me unconditionally. Father, thank you for your love, provision, never ending love and trust in me. Because you have first love and trust me, I will love and trust you.

Papa, show me how I can transfer this unconditional love to those who are hungry for true love. We love others not because we want something back. This is pure love, selfless love. Show me how to bring this love to others, papa. :)

I adore you.
I love you.
I honour you.
I *heart* you...

Loving you from the bottom of my heart,
Your precious daughter

No comments: