Friday, April 29, 2011

Swollen Feet

Argh. I am not too sure what happen last night but I woke up with a painful left feet. As I recalled from my dream, I remember doing a slight kick to the back with one of my leg and I think I actually kicked in real life without knowing it. Hence, a swollen left feet.

I was limping slightly this morning and fear that I may have to miss some of my dance classes. I was looking forward to it.

Lord God, I accept your diving healing upon my left feet right now. I pray that you will heal my feet in the powerful name of Jesus Christ. I believe and accept your divine healing in Jesus most precious name.

Father, I know that you will not leave me nor forsake me. I trust in your healing power. I know I will not be placed in a situation where I can not handle it. Father, I surrender my feet unto you. *Selah

Amen!

Loving you always,
Doreen C

No comments: