Friday, April 29, 2011

To live in accordance to Gods' will




I have just read 2 Sam 3,1 Chr 13, Ps 68 and Matt 14 from my daily readings. It left me completely baffled by the things that men could do just to get their ways accomplished. It further confirms that I cannot do anything without first consulting God before hand. To make important decisions without Gods' involvement is like going down an uncharted road trip on my own. It is a no return road trip, I must say.

To see how a man life was taken away just because David did not followed the tradition thoroughly while bringing the Ark of God back to the City of God are quite scary and daunting. God is serious about us following his law. How could a God who I know who is just, compassion and merciful zapped Uzzah to death? Will God do the same if I unknowingly step out of His will? Honestly, I don't think He will do that as Jesus had already bore the punishment of death, long before I'm here. I know God sees what is inside of me, that is within my heart. As long as I humble myself to hear him and am willing to turn from my self-imposing ways, He forgives.

Lord God, please reveal my innermost thoughts that are not from you. Father, please direct me in your ways and if I do ever deviate from the course that you have for me, please send angels and your representative to warn me. Father, my desire is to please you and obey you. My eyes, ears and heart are open to your leading.

Father, I want to praise you. Show me how I can bring others to know and praise you. Show me how to. Teach me to be a worshipper who worship in spirit and in TRUTH. Father, I choose "Life" today. Today is indeed a NEW DAY. What was yesterday, is gone. What is tomorrow, has yet to come. Today, begins the first day of the rest of my Life.

Loving you,
One and only Doreen

No comments: