Friday, November 7, 2008

I surrender all

Scripture (Proverbs 14)

10 Each heart knows its own bitterness,
and no one else can share its joy.

Observation
-One who is bitter know the state that they are in. Noone will truly understand how and why they feel the way they do. An onlooker will try to encourage by giving good advices to this person but truly, it is unnecessary. Bitterness goes beyond anxiety. Bitterness is one step before resentment. One who is bitter prefer to have someone close to them to just be with them.

When a bitter person finally comes out from the shell, the joy of overcoming bitterness can only be understood by the person. No one will truly understand this joy except for God himself. No man will understand this joy when one has come out victoriously out of the bitterness.


Application
I do not understand why I am in where I am now. But, I do know that there is sunshine behind the clouds. I know that I will come out victoriously and experience the true found joy and freedom, very soon.

Prayer
Lord God, I'm glad that I'm here in where you have placed me in. There are so many things that I have to hold and I truly want to release all of it to you. You alone are my desire. You alone are my place of refuge. Therefore, I surrender all to you now.

Loving you,
Doreen C.

No comments: