Monday, November 17, 2008

Surrendering all

Scripture (Proverbs 20)

3 It is to one's honor to avoid strife,
but every fool is quick to quarrel.

6 Many claim to have unfailing love,
but a faithful person who can find?

9 Who can say, "I have kept my heart pure;
I am clean and without sin"?

24 A person's steps are directed by the LORD.
How then can anyone understand their own way?

28 Love and faithfulness keep a king safe;
through love his throne is made secure.
===========================================
Observation
- How quick it is for each of us to be angry at someone. You can certainly feel your blood boiling when anger arises within you. But Gods' word said in many of his earlier advices that when we allow anger to take control of the situation, the consequences are bad. It takes one with a steady character to be calm and in control. Ive got to learn lots in this area on how to be patient and not let my emotion takes control over me.

- Faithfulness, Loyalty, Sincerity & Purity of Heart. A lot of us seems to say they have all these, but truly when time of testings come, will these traits shine as brightly? I sound like a cynic. gee

- The Lord is the only one who knows where we are going and where we will ends up to. Who are we, to say that I want to go this ways and succeed in this area?

-Love and faithfulness secures ones heart.

Application
It is so important to choose to be loving and stay faithful. Anger in any relationships will only makes it worst. How good it is to stay loving and faithful in the relationship that I'm called to. It gives me security.

I will choose to place my trust in God and JC. To trust solely and keep loving and be faithful. I ve to refocus my heart not on the circumstances and the past but on what is true, lovely, admirable, long lasting.

Prayer
Lord God, give me eyes, ears, heart of faith to know that you are in the midst of this. May you begin to bring me closer to you. To seek you first above all things. Father, I want to surrender my all to you. What I treasure I want to surrender it to you. Trusting you. Obeying you.

Loving you,
Doreen C.

No comments: