Monday, December 22, 2008

Eager

Today, Ive obeyed the prompting in my heart to "let go". Ive obeyed and let go.

I'm eager now to know him. To know my creator. My sole lover of my heart and soul. I know that noone is able to take over His love.

Sometimes, I wonder whether this is alright now that Ive Joey as my bf. Perhaps, I need to get this clarify with someone who is mature spiritually.

Went to Joeys' home church this afternoon and I'm deeply encouraged by the conviction the preacher has for the congregation. I'm even surprised to see the congregation left almost immediately right after the preacher finished his last word. My gosh, Ive never seen such speed before. It reminded me to the crowd who stood up and left a wedding banquet once the host declare the end of a wedding. Anyway, I deeply admired the conviction the preacher had and truly, we are not to build QUANTITY church but to build and disciple Gods' people who walk the talk.

As for now, there is this deep hunger in me when Ive obeyed to let go. I want to know my Lord. I want to know you deeply, papa. Let no temptation of the flesh brings me further away from you. I'm so glad to know that you have seeked me and chose me. Where will I be if its without you?

Life is meaningless. Life is purposeless. In you, I found myself. In you, I learnt to grow up. In you, I learnt life experiences. In you, all things work for the good for those who love you.

Father, let me place my trust and hope in you. Let me yearn more for you. Direct and show me towards you. Let there be no insecurity and fear of losing what I have now.

Ive found this today and it has encouraged me:

"Dance like no one's watching.
Sing like no one's listening.
Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt before.
Live like there's no tomorrow."


Is it possible to love like ive never been hurt before?

To find love, then you must know understanding, trust and forgiveness.

I'm finding out...

In you, I place my trust and hope,
Doremi

p.s: thank you father, for sending JC into my life. He is a man with a big heart and I'm so glad that you are molding him to be just like you. Amen...! :)

No comments: