Monday, December 22, 2008

My Life, My Ministry, My Passion

Ive committed my life to serve His Kingdom. Many may not understand the choices Ive made but deep within I know I'm on the right track, His track. The reason why I'm here is not for my self. I'm re-deemed. I'm re-born. I owe my life to Him alone.
All that have been given to me; my family, education, relationships, work & ministry, I will commit it to Him.
My purpose in life is to be one who does the work He has called me to. Work => Passion.

Dated: Monday, 22nd Dec 2008

Scripture
This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Give careful thought to your ways. 8 Go up into the mountains and bring down timber and build the house, so that I may take pleasure in it and be honored," says the LORD. Haggai 1:7-8

Observation
The Lord has spoken his commission through Haggai to the rulers in Judah on the 1st of 6th month. The ruler feared the Lord and obey to build His Temple together with the whole country on the 24th day of the same month. I'm amazed at the heart of obedience of the Ruler.

As for me, I know deep within my commission is to build the creative arts ministry in Life Expedition Inc. I would like to honour Ps Tim for giving me this opportunity to also involve myself in the events management. I love it and I will cease this opportunity immediately. I'm also glad that I can partner with Ellie to work on this area.

My aim: To build his temple to honour and glorify my Lord.

My Question: What do I want to see happening on Sunday?
- Let all things begin through Prayers.
- Support for our people.
- Creativity
- Eyes on Him only

Application
I'm going to plan forward for year 2009.


Focus:
- Events management
- Creative Arts (Drama, Dance, Art, Poetry)
- Finance


What do I do now?
- Pray, Pray, Pray,
- Seek resources: Books on Events Management (Sponsor), Creative Arts..etc


Prayer
My beloved Father, I know that you will not call me out without equipping me and my family. I am here, ready. Thank you Father for this opportunity to build your temple. My eyes is open to see, My ears are open to hear, my heart is waiting in eager anticipation for you to do your work.

Father, may you continue to be the centre focus in my life. Let not the work take a toil over our relationship. Just like Daniel, I want to prosper and may this prosperity comes out from our relationship. Show, guide, direct me in all the ways that I should go.

Loving you heaps,
Your beloved

No comments: