Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Prince of Peace

Scripture
'The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,' says the LORD Almighty. 'And in this place I will grant peace,' declares the LORD Almighty." Haggai 2:9

Observation
The Lord continues to speak to His people through Haggai. The Lord revealed that He will shake the foundation of the earth and He affirmed that He will continue to cover his chosen people in regardless whether they have been defiled. The Israelites are the chosen people of the Lord and I see the Lord has great compassion in his people when they repent and obey the Lord.

Gods' promises never failed and assures his people over and over again.

Ive two definition for the "house". 1st=> Temple ie Life XP and 2nd=> me, the temple of God. I will dwell on the 2nd.
God promises that we, His children will be greater than our forefathers. We have the Holy Spirit with us as our guide, counsellor, protector, prompter..etc. Father, promises that in regards of the situations around us, He will grants us peace deep within us. Nothing will shake us because we are standing on Him , the ROCK.


Application
I will continue to focus in HIM for I know I will never been shaken. All those deceptions, I will cast away. My past is in the past.
Pointless to dwell in the past. I want to receive the PRESENT for it is a gift to me. Any hindrances and past emotional ties I cast it away in the name of Jesus Christ. Father has already RE-DEEM me and Ive nothing to fear.

Father is my Prince of Peace, Wise Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father. If He is protecting me, who can be against me?


Prayer
Father, thank you reminding me that I AM YOUR daughter and I'm standing firm in you ALONE. Who I am, my identity is not in JC, my work, my relationships, my surrounding, my country but I'm in you. You say I am beautiful, love, cherish, admire, care for, protected, esteem, secure...My life and destiny is in your hand. I trust you to bring me to a whole new journey in life. Guide me on this journey and prepare me to be there for others as well.

Loving you heaps,
Dolemi..;) muaks

No comments: