Thursday, December 11, 2008

Do Not Worry

I was looking through my finances for this year and next year. It always dampen me a bit to see where my finances are growing to. Hmm..

But, deep within, I know my Father is the provider. I know that He will not put me in a place that I'm not able to sustain. Even last night, He has reminded me of the following:

=================================
25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[b]?...... Matthew 6:25-27

33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:33-34
=================================

I'm amazed by how my Father answers me even before I know what I want. The above reminds me that my Father is my provider. He wants me to see him not with the human eyes and the attitude of the world, " Lets face the reality" attitude but to see and believe in Him with eyes of Faith. Here, He reminds me to seek Him above all else, above my needs. He reminds me to cast my fear and worries upon Him for his yoke is light. He reminds me that by worrying, it's not going to help me at all but it will only dampen my spirit. HE reminds me that if he can even take care of the birds in the air, how much more is me, Her daughter who is made in the image of God, himself.

I remember my identity. I'm your princess. I'm your daughter. In you alone, I will never lack, not in needs, not in my desires. I will remember my place of belonging and dependance. And all these shall be provided to me because my origin is in you, from you. I will seek your Kingdom above all things. In my relationships, my work, my talents, my life...... all of these, I commit it to you.

Father, I love you. I love you. Thank you for this Godly perspective. I know that I have all the abundance in heaven and it's already provided to me when I ask of you. Father, therefore, I want to ask of you to provide me favour and generosity from men wherever I'm in. Father, in you, I will never lack. IN fact, in you, we will triumph together. Father, I love you very much. Father, in all the things that I do, I want your name to be glorified. FAther, thank you for life, for this life. Thank you for rescuing me from the pit of "death". Thank you, Papa. Thank you, Jesus.

Loving you..
muaks muaks muaks..
doremi...

No comments: