Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 7: My Land

Woke with this tremendous unexplainable feeling in me. I woke up, praising my Lord who is my lover of my soul. In another 12 hours time, I will be going to the airport. How time flies indeed. To be honest, I am excited. I believe my Father has a plan for me. I believe that He has already gone ahead of me. Therefore, I have nothing to fear. :) How cool is that, to know that Father is in control and all I need is to trust in Him. :)

Father, at the end of day, let your will be done, not mine. :) Father, I surrender the spirit of pride, of anger, frustration, irritation, insecurity, condemnation, comparison, categorization and cynicism into you. Bye! :)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 7: Dancing to Possess Our Land and Make it Safe


My Notes


Possessing the land means to win enough people to the Lord and making fruitful church members of them to financially, spiritually and organizationally bring our vision into reality. (pg 70).
DC: Be careful to put people first and not using them to fulfill our vision.

To bring vision to pass, you must learn to fight the spiritual opposition with spiritual weapons. I must TAKE MY LAND and not waiting for people to give it to me, through HIGH PRAISES. Joshua studied the word and engaged in spiritual warfare at Jericho through marching and high praises to Heaven.

"And the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat" (Joshua 6:20)

It is faith that moves us into action. Faith comes from reading the Word of the Lord.
Faith without works is dead also (James 2:26)

VICTORY: Praise and the presence of the Lord

Understanding why we praise is important as written in Psalm 47:7,
"For God is the King of all the earth; sing ye praises with understanding".

Our battles will be won when we learn to praise the Lord with hand-clapping, shouts of triumph, and dancing. And once we understand the spiritual significance of high praises, we must learn to praise. (understanding: Praises please God, gives us joy, trample e on the ground, posess our land)

Teach people to praise and dance, not how to praise and dance.

Dance in high praises when we sense we are in danger. Also rebuke all things we know that is causing the problems. God will deliver us from our situations. This is how I protect my land. Demons of hell cannot successfully trespass upon your land when we make it safe.

God protects and blesses the homeland of people who learn how to build a spiritual hedge of protection through praising the Lord in the dance. By using God's power to bind S and his helpers through praising Him in the dance, I destroyed a wall of S had build to stop Gods' work! (pg 75)

"Neither give place to the devil" (Eph 4:27).

We are to build Godly hedges, like that mentioned in Job 1:10 ( “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land.), when we praise the Lord in the dance. God built a spiritual hedge around Job, and we can build spiritual hedges around our property by consistently praising our Lord in the dance and other forms of praises as well.

When Jesus said "Occupy till I come" in luke 19:13, He meant for us to take command of our circumstances, our promises, our possessions, dig in and fight for and protect what God has promised us. And we won't occupy without a fight.

We not only possess our land and make it safe by dancing before the Lord, but we also demonstrate our JOY of the Lords' deliverance from situations in our life by dancing before Him (pg 76)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i) Write down what God has promised me.
My vision (End of 2002)
God has given me a vision to return to Australia to build a headquarter for his dancers. Each dancer will be equipped strongly in the Word of God and skills before they are send off back to their respective countries through East Asia and all over the world. I saw a lot of worshippers who worship the Lord with praise and dancing in a huge arena. There were deep sense of joy and adoration coming from each of them. I saw fires symbolizing the work of Holy Spirit in dance coming from each states in Australia. I saw arrows coming out from Melbourne to all over the world.

My Action
Just like Abraham, I obeyed and left my homeland to come to possess this land that my Lord has called me towards.

Secondly, this relationship.

These are my land and God means for me to POSSESS it. I have to fight to take it like Joshua and the children of Israel did.


ii) Define the term "warrior" and how does a warrior think?
Warrior is someone who is equipped with armors, skills and authority. Most importantly, he REPRESENT the King that he comes for.

Characteristics and Why is it important?
i) Loyal & faithful
When hardship comes, they will not flee away. They will continue to stand in the land given to them

ii) Couragious
Will continue to stand on their ground in regardless of the problems

iii) Know their identity and the King whom they served; FOCUS & PURPOSEFUL
Not easily sway by the distractions around them. They have purposes given by their King to fulfilled.

iv) GROUNDED and EQUIPPED with Skills and armors
- Double edged sword=== Word of God
- Skill to dance..

v) Humility
- Do not take over the role of the King when victories come.
- Give constant praise to their Kings

vi) Expectancy and initiates
- fulfilled the calling and does not wait to be called. They volunteer themselves for a higher calling.

My Prayers
Dear God, I pray for a warrior-like mind. Teach and show me what it means to dance in understanding. Father, I want to please you and possess this land that I have given me. I do not want to be idle but to really pursue this land. Father, give me courage to overcome my own insecurity. Father, I want to commit all my fears unto your hand. Indeed, you have given this land to me since earlier on. I pray for mercy and guidance from you and my best friend. :)

Spirit of fear, insecurity, hopelessness, self-pity, anger, hurt , jealousy in the mighty name of Jesus, I cast you out right now. This body belongs to God alone and you have not place here. In the powerful name of Jesus christ. amen!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Praise and Worship

i) Dance to the FREEDOM We Know (Hillsong)



ii) Jesus Lover of my Soul (Hillsong)




iii) It's All About You, Jesus


I cried when I dance to this song. One picture that stand out for me is the below.


God promises to me
- You will experience joy this year. There will be more joy this year. Last year is a year of suffering but I will give you tremendous joy this year. Live for I will be with you in all things.

No comments: