Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Aging Gracefully..:)



Another year passed. Ive turned 30. With so many unfulfilled dreams and desires, I felt as if I'm on the edge. I know deep within I am not satisfied with the things around me. I wonder why, sometimes.

There are so many things that I want to achieve. Yes, I am an achiever. I was not like this 10 years ago but after knowing the true creator, it became clear to me, why I am here for. I was lost but now, I am found. Yet, this clarity requires faith. Hence, this scripture that Ive always keep with me,"To Live by faith and not by sight" 2 Corinthians 5:7.

Ive capture just a glimpse of the "clarity". The clarity to build the dance ministry. The clarity of seeing "arrows" shooting out of Melbourne to SE and globally. Ive kept this in my heart since Oct 2002.

The year is 8th September 2009. As I looked through the years that Ive lived, I truly have to say that Ive not wasted my time since Ive accepted Christ, my Lord back in 28th May 2001. Indeed, knowing Him will always be the best thing in my life. No amount of joy or sufferings will ever substitute this relationship. Even if I am to die tomorrow, I know that Ive lived to please Him and follow His ways. I shall die with no regrets.

What will the next 30 years of my life, looks like?
- I would still be dancing and painting
- I would be having an army of God-fearing children & great-grandchildren around me (both biological & within the global community "
- I would have passed the baton of what God has called me to do
- I would have seen many of my "children & great-grandchildren" worshipping the Lord with all their might, soul and heart
- I would have travelled to Israel and all around the world
- I would have my beloved, families and awesome friends/buddies around me
- I would still be learning from both the young and old
- I would be "rich" in the Lord
- I would be joyful
- I would be at peace
- I would have cultivating the art of "Be Still and Know that I AM the LORD"
- I would be "myself"
- The ZEAL of the Lord would still burn WITHIN ME...:)

No comments: