Friday, September 25, 2009

Let Go and Let God to the rest.....

Scripture
11"This is the meaning of the parable: The seed is the word of God. 12Those along the path are the ones who hear, and then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved. 13Those on the rock are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away. 14The seed that fell among thorns stands for those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by life's worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature. 15But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop. Luke 8:11-15

Observation
To those who have ears, let them hear. To those who have eyes, let them see. Jesus taught the story about the seeds and here, we see Him explaining the parables to those whose hearts are ready to "listen". :)

Sometimes, I can't but wonder that I may have actually fall under the above "bold" category. I wonder why do I allow worries to overwhelm me. As I was ready the whole chapter, I began to realise one thing. If I do not release my worries to Him, He will not be able to have His ways in my life. For me to worry means that Ive forgotten that God cares more about me. I believe that Ive forgotten the BIG pic and instead, focus on the micro level. To live by faith and not by sight.


Application
- To understand that God values about me and what I desires in my heart more than myself. I am to let go and make it his problem. If God has placed me in this situation, He better make a way. This means that I am not going to be the one who mess His ways.

Prayer
Father, I surrender this relationship to you. I believe you have indeed answer my prayer from Day One and I know deeply that Ive consulted you in the beginning. I am going to continue to trust in you. It is your problem too, not mine alone. Father, give me eyes of faith to see as you do. FAther, I am willing to obey you. Anything that distract me from your truth, I cast it away from me right now. I cast away fears and doubts. I want to obey you, trust and believe in you. You lead and make the way for us.

Loving you,
Your one and only dearest.....

No comments: