Thursday, September 17, 2009

Turning Point

Was awaken by the alarm. Have I truly rested, I wonder sometimes. Another day, another week. So much grace is given just to live one more day. Do I cherish this grace? Yes, I do. :)

My heart was troubled this morning. I prayed for clarity and direction. I pray for the truth of the matter to be revealed to me. I pray for His will to be done in my life, and not mine to begin with. Pages from the book of Isaiah came to mind. The messages are hardcore. It revealed the hearts of idolatry by the people of God. It shows that God is a merciful God. He directs us in all the ways but if we choose to go our own way, He will let it be. Imagine having to start the day with these messages. I began to pray for God to reveal the "hidden things" in my heart. My blind spot.

God is good. HE is the revealer of all truth. :) I choose to let Him have His ways in my life and the truth is revealed to me. Just like how Isaiah fell down to his knees and thank you God for cleansing his "sins", I humbly repent of my "sin". And you know what, God is a God of second chance. I was given this 2nd chance to return to Him. I love Him wholeheartedly. :)

Father, I thank you for your grace and love. I thank you that you know what is best for me. Just like Isaiah, I will follow you, desire you with all my heart. Thank you for revealing the hidden things in my heart. Only you can do that. Thank you, my best friend, Holy Spirit for being here with me all the time.

Yes, I will obey and turn a new leaf.

New adventure, here I come. :) Amen!!! :)

Loving you, Papa,
Dory

No comments: