Thursday, September 17, 2009

Create in me a new heart

Lord Father Abba,

Create in me a new heart. A heart that yearns for you only. Let every heart beat of mine be for you only. Lord Abba, there is NONE like you. Give me an undivided heart, this I ask of you. Father, begin to open my eyes to "see", open my ears to hear you, distill my thoughts for you, Abba. Let my gaze not go beyond you but let me place my focus onto you only.

Father, purify my hearts, thoughts and minds. Let me not go too far from you. Father, I thank you for you are merciful, full of compassion and abounding in love. Let me live not in fear but let me live in the freedom that you know what is best for me. Father, all the days of my life, teach, guide, train, protect and mentor me. You are my Everlasting Father, Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God and Prince of Peace.

Father, let me live each day in remembrance of your grace and love....

Loving you,
Ur daughter..

No comments: