Tuesday, June 9, 2009

All we need is FAITH

Scripture
I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. John 14: 12-14

Observation
Jesus is saying goodbye to his disciples. He adviced them not to worry but to be strong when He is gone. I begin to realise more and more that in order to be one who follows and obey Gods' way, all it takes it FAITH. To trust and act beyond the circumstances, beyond what we can see with our eyes. Jesus' loves us to place our trust in HIM, to believe in HIM. Abraham, Noah, Samuel, King David, Isaiah are all who trusts and follow this unseen God.

Am I going to trust in Him. Ive come to know my Lord for 9 years now. As I reflect, indeed it is Faith that has brought me to where I am, trust and believe in Him. This childlike faith. I want this. I desire this. I know that faith comes by hearing and believing the word of God, and the Word that is made flesh is Jesus Christ. This is what I consider the truth, the reality in the Kingdom of God instead of financial stability, what the world dictate is the trend, the must have, must be.

Application
Do I have faith in what God is doing? Yes.

Prayer
Dear God, I pray for more of you. To love you, to adore and obey you. Father, as I set my gaze upon you, may you reveal more of yourself, your passion and your zeal. I want to live a meaningful life, I want to know what you desire. Father, I know I'm not there yet, but God, I want to surrender my pride, arrogance, anger, weaknesses to you. Father, you have redeem me, you have brought me out of the pit of darkness and meaninglessness. Therefore, I owe my life to you. Father, I will only move when u say so. I will turn when u say so. I act according to the prompting of my best friend, holy spirit. Father, I want to commit my relationships to you, my worships to you.. all things to you. If you can take care of the sparrow and beautify the flowers, how much more am I who is your daughter...

Lov u,
doremi

No comments: