Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jesus does not judge, we will reap our deeds of disobedience

Scripture
47"As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. 48There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day. 49For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it. 50I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say."John 12:47-50

Observation
- Jesus is preaching to the crowd of the truth. From the above, Jesus said that he is not the judge but His Father. Those who hears but does not keep them, they will be condemned at the last day. Jesus is here to save us, to bring us back to the purpose that God has for us. Our deeds or not obeying the Lord will get to us that the end of days.

Application
- To obey what Jesus has to say
- To live by faith, trusting Him by hook or by crook
- To abide in the Holy Spirit, to pray, to prophesy, to be in a relationship with the Lord, to obey, to love the unlovable

Prayer
Father, I pray for an obedient heart. I know that my deeds will get to me eventually. I know that I will not be able to win over my conscienceness. I pray for fear of you only. I want to be by your side. To listen to you.. to only obey your voice.

Trusting you
dory

No comments: