Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Of love, adoration and understanding from the above

Scripture
21Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him." John 14:21

Observation
Jesus knew the time has come for him to be taken away for trials and crucification. This is the time where he assured his disciples of his going and return. He also promised the gift of the Holy Spirit who is the counsellor, comforter, mediator from God and Jesus. Though Jesus is gone, but the followers will do things that are greater than him.

Jesus said that to those who truly loves him are those who knows and obey his commands/words. Jesus and Father in Heaven will loves those who follow them wholeheartedly even to the point of Jesus appearing before their eyes. This to me means that whatever that God reveals in the word, it is easily understood by his beloved. It is not as hard as some says but God will reveal himself through his words to us

Application
I desire this love. This unconditional love by Father and Jesus. I want to know Jesus inside out. I want to seek so that the doorway to both Father and Jesus can be opened to me. I know that love will overpower/overshadow fears. When u love someone, fear has no place. That is why parents are willing to sacrifice themselves for their kids in matter of urgency.

Prayer
Lord God, I want to be loved. I desire this love. Let me not be inward looking and seek to please myself but I want to desire your ways, the macro level perspective. I want to know you more and to seek after understanding, unconditional love and wisdom from the above. Father, Love will covers all multitude of sins and fears. Make me stand in awe of you, trusting you, obeying you. Father, may you grant me the understanding of love, adoration and understanding of all things.

Loving you always,
Dory

Father, I also want to commit my babies to you. I'm a guardian of them. Thank you for your provision. Loving you

No comments: