Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What leads to eternal?

I'm in this zone that is unexplainable. All seems bright yet its not yet to be.

My listening point:

Scripture
16You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 17This is my command: Love each other. John 15:16

Observation
Jesus taught his disciples to love one another just like how God loves him. The disciples are appointed to go out and bear fruit that last. What are some of the things that truly last? - Character, Wisdom, Loyalty, Peace, Love, Appreciation, Trust, Belief, Hope..These are all that is it in a character of one person who follows Christ. One who behave and think differently than the ways of the world.

What do I see as in me bearing fruit? I know that I'm here to contribute my skills in Gods' work. Other than that, I know God loves people who worship Him in spirit and in truth. God loves the poor, meek, the widow. Father yearns for all to be saved and not left to die. Father desires love, purity, holiness, justice....

Making Choice
- What am I doing now that is contributing to things that last?
===> Appreciating people around me
====> My work

Prayers
Dear Father, I praise you and worship you. I do not know what my future holds but I know that you are in it. I will trust and live by faith and not by sight.

Loving and cherishing you,
Doreen C.

No comments: