Friday, August 7, 2009

Beyond myself... :)

Scripture

29-32"What I'm trying to do here is get you to relax, not be so preoccupied with getting so you can respond to God's giving. People who don't know God and the way he works fuss over these things, but you know both God and how he works. Steep yourself in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. You'll find all your everyday human concerns will be met. Don't be afraid of missing out. You're my dearest friends! The Father wants to give you the very kingdom itself. Luke 12:29-32 (The Message)

Observation
God is teaching us to trust in Him as the sole provider of all needs. He is showing us to cast our fears and worries onto Him. There is no place for fear of this and that. This is what the world does but we, as the children of God is to live in assurance of our identity as His heir.

My concern is always about building a relationship with JC that brings glory to God. In retrospect, I'm always placed in a relationship where there is much needed "work" to be done. I do not understand. Perhaps, this is His way of telling me that this is what its meant to be. To love and support each others' weaknesses. To continue to trust in God and concentrate in Gods' giving instead of me "grabbing" from my partner. Perhaps, Father wants me to place my trust and security in Him rather my all in a human. (* I'm beginning to see & understand*). Perhaps, this is the "growth" that Father knows will do me good and be more and more like Him.

I do know my prayers are to be more like Him. Papa is compassionate, forever giving and loving. He will always believe in me and support me. He cherishes me and spurs me to the very purpose I'm built for. Father is patient, full of grace and mercy. Fathers' love never fails. Jesus comes with His presence. The presence of Holiness, of wholeness, of love, joy, grace, mercy, of trust. Father is secure enough not to react to "darkness" but to overcome darkness through forgiveness, the act of giving beforehand ie before a person even deserves it. Father is in the process of bringing the lost and hopeless to the light, to purposeful life. Father accepts where we are at, supports, and growth us. Father convicts us. Father reminds us. Father challenges us.


Application
I will focus in giving than in getting.
To accept, to forgive, to love, to cherish, to appreciate, to partner, to challenge.

Prayer
Father, thank you for this listening point. Indeed, it is not what I want but what your intention is for my relationships. Indeed, Father, use me as a vessel so that your name will be glorified and lifted up high. Indeed, I want to reveal "YOU" through me to the relationships around me. Truly Father, I'm bought at a price and I belong to you. Your mark is in my heart. Yes father, I want to build treasure in heaven, ie to invest into someone life rather than my own. To believe in them, just like you do in me. :) Father, I desire for more of you, your unconditional love, patience, joy and hope. Give me strength when I'm weak. Give me hope when I'm cannot see hope. Give me eyes of faith to see beyond petty stuffs. Give me a heart to see all things. Give me this desire. Your desire. I want to be like Mary, who waits upon you and soak every bits of wisdom that comes out from you. I desire this. :)

Loving you always,
Your dear dear

No comments: