Thursday, August 27, 2009

Love does not boast

Love is patient, Love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast......

What is love papa? Ur words speaks volume. Thank you for showing me this. Yes, I want to follow your ways and not my limited ways. Today will be a day of hope, joy, faith and love. I thank you for your faithfulness and provision. I know that your love for me will never cease, as written in the Book of Life.

Father, may I praise and worship you all the days of my life. May I continue to know that is it FAITH and Trust in you that supersedes all works by deeds.

Yes, Abba, I will cherish & adore you. What you love, let me grow in love with them. Thank you for this grace, this humbling act of living this life meaningfully as you have plan for me, my family and my generation.

Loving you always,
Doreen C.

No comments: