Monday, August 10, 2009

True Love

My goodness, just when I thought that all things are good right after my devotion about "humility" this morning, that is when I'm tested full on today.

My gosh. Truly, one needs to be humble when "attack". Man, for the first time, humility needs to take place to support someone's' weaknesses. My gosh, it is just like a whack across the face. I felt "accused" unjustly. I felt it is "unfair". I felt like Jesus. *only 3%* hehehe..

Anyway, it it enough to make me react in ways I cannot explain. It made me "mad". It made me "cry". But deep within, I am willing to bear the grunt just because I truly care and LOVE them dearly. This love surpasses the "words" and "emotions" they lashed out on me. This love makes me forgives. I cannot describe it but love truly forgets what is done. It surpasses the ugliness of humans' weaknesses. This love makes me wants to pray for them more, to hear their hearts and frustrations.

Indeed, Father, I will forgive. Not because you say so, but because I have embrace a deeper level of love and forgiveness that you have shared with me through your words. Father, I thank you for this golden experiences to love more and forget the ugliness that is in everyone of us. Thank you for your guidance. Thank you for preempting me.

Oh, how I love to shed the tear for my friends. Truly, it hurts to love but it is worth it.

Love,
Doreen C.

No comments: