Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thank you for your amazing grace

Blaphs... full day of finance, finance and finance.. Been like this for a week. Kinda bored. Can't wait to get my hands into dance once Year End is finish..:) God, wait for me.. :)

Stop to be still and listen to His words. Was listening to Ps JAck, an American Pastor from iTunes, n He asked us to dare to ask God whether there is anything that He would like us to change?

I did. So, I stop and ask. I was led to the following scripture:

Scripture (Luke 10:3)

"Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves." (TNIV)
"On your way! But be careful—this is hazardous work. You're like lambs in a wolf pack." (The Message)

Observation
God has sent forth 72 disciples to all corners of the land. HE appointed and gave them the authority in Christ. They came back with great news that even the evils one trampled under their feet. Jesus rejoiced with them and remind them to rejoice because their names are written in heaven.

I believe God has asked me to go "out" already. He has already open a path for me to walk. I know that in His world, I can be secured and know that my Lord is with me.

Application
I will be stepping out by faith. Out into the world where He wants me to RE-Present Him.

Prayer
Lord God, I pray for doors of opportunities to open right now. I pray for favour from men. Lord, with humility, I said that I can not do this on my own strength and I let go of my controlling behaviour. I want you to take full control of my needs, wants and desires. I trust in you. I'm indebted by you. If it is not because of your grace, I would not be where I am meant to be.
Thank you, Lord for your love and abundance grace.

Loving you always,
You one and only, Doreen

1 comment:

Pete said...

Thanks for the prayers, God Bless!