Friday, August 28, 2009

Love is Not Proud

Just finished with SOAP (Tims' elaborated Life* 101 version) with the office team. I must say that I was prompted this morning to do SOAP. Little did I know that God has a bigger plan than my thoughts. Thank you God, for preempting me. :)

I was humbled. I was chastised from the discussed we had on Noah (Gen 6:1-8). My gosh, the continuous rebellious nature of the Nephilim (The giants: heroes of old and men of renown). With their stature and status, they used their "power/ability" to oppress the beings around them. To add, the beings around them gave them the attention/abilities to lord over them. The heros think that they can manipulate men to their advantage. They compared themselves with the rest and knew that they are of the great "kind" compare to the rest. They controlled others.

Observation
- I observed that it is truly easy to think that I have it all. That I can do this much better and quicker than my better half. I realise more and more that I have the responsibility in bringing life into my relationship. To compare & categorise are death-bringing to all relationship. Other two are condemnation & cynicism. "Tien ah ie Ohhh Heaven ahhh"

Application
- Repent
- To change the way I think
- To love, to accept JC for who he is, to cherish
- To gratitude what God has given me
- To learn and grow up

Prayer
Father, I thank you for your love and amazing grace. INdeed, your truth has been revealed to me. My eyes to my heart has been open. Thank you for showing my "blind spot". Thank you. No words can express the joy that is in my heart right now. Father, can you bless also open my "eyes" to see the root of my problem.


Loving you always,
Muaks.. muakss
Dory

No comments: