Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I have the AUTHORITY to trample over "nothingness" and to draw from the source of truth

Scriptures (Luke 10)
19I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. 20However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven."

21At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure.

22"All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him."

23Then he turned to his disciples and said privately, "Blessed are the eyes that see what you see. 24For I tell you that many prophets and kings wanted to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it."
----------------------------
41"Martha, Martha," the Lord answered, "you are worried and upset about many things, 42but only one thing is needed.[f] Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her."


Observation
The disciples are give the AUTHORITY from Jesus to OVERCOME all power of the darkness and be the light and salt to a world that is full of darkness. Their names are written in heaven. To those who believes in Jesus, they sees Father as well. God has revealed things of heaven to those who trust and believe in the Lord with a humble, broken & contrite and has child-like faith.

On another end, by looking at Martha, she reminds me of myself. Always consumed with worries and fears of the world. I did not realise that it is indeed the devils' scheme to "distract" me from my course. Ive forgotten that I already come with the authority given my Jesus. Jesus also says that nothing will harm me. Fear cripples, Love FREE.

The only way to be free is to choose what is BETTER, to choose to sit upon Jesus' feet and absorb all his teachings. To obey. To know that I have the authority to cast out idiotic lies.

I believe Father is telling me to dispose the lies. To choose to listen to Him instead of the lies. To be wise to choose which source of truth am I getting from.

Father wants me to know my identity as his child, the authority that I have in Him.


Application
- I have the power and authority given by Christ to dispose the lies
- The truth is with me and I do see, hear, feel and obey
- I want to return to the source of truth and be in the truth
- I want to be FREE and be hopeful
- My faith is renewed


Prayer
Lord God, I trust in you. Thank you liberating me. Thank you for setting right what is meant to be. Yes, I have the authority from you. To trample the power of darkness and to know that I AM PROTECTED by you. FAther, I will choose to listen to your words of truth instead of the lies. Father, I will believe in you. I choose to believe in you. I AM your CHILD and I hold the authority to trample "nothingness". Yes fAther, I will choose you to obey you and to trust in your truth.

Loving you always,
Doremi


Philippians 4:4-8 (NIV)

4Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Philippians 4:4-8 (The Message)
4-5Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! Make it as clear as you can to all you meet that you're on their side, working with them and not against them. Help them see that the Master is about to arrive. He could show up any minute!

6-7Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.

8-9Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. Put into practice what you learned from me, what you heard and saw and realized. Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into his most excellent harmonies.

No comments: