Monday, May 18, 2009

Believe in you

Lord God,

I pray that you will act swiftly. You loves all of us, but you hate sins.
Lord God, I pray that you will act swiftly.
To save us from our sins.
Lord God, I pray for mercy and forgiveness.
Correct us when we choose to go our ways.
Nudge our hearts till we have to do what pleases you.

Lord God, I pray that you will bring what is in the darkness into the light.
I pray that your name will be glorified.
Lord God, I pray that you will act swiftly
To cut off anything that displeases you or will bring your name down.

Lord God, forgive us for our sins.
Forgive us for our "selfishness".
Lord God, I believe that you will move the mountains and shake the foundations of the earth.
Your see all things, you are here to correct and make them anew.

Trusting in your timing,
dory

No comments: