Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wat A Day II

Today is a day where I work out from the office. Went for lunch with the Cheoks and we proceed to NGV. I managed to gather some writings there. But, I need to connect the points to the vision of Annual Dinner 2009.

It is good to have flexibility of work where I'm not constraint within 4 walls. There is reason to be alive internally. Was nearly side-tracked by a mini-issue ( I will call it mini for now) but am able to get back to what truly matters. To plan and be inspired to come out with a dance piece for Annual Dinner 2009.

My constant question are these:
- What would I like to reveal to the audience?
- What would God wants me to reveal about Him to the people?
- What message am I sending out via creative arts?
- What visual can I capture that is link to forgiveness (unity in the community), Promised Land (new legacy for us) & New generation (building of our house)?
- How do I link the creations with us with the Creator.
- Who is God and what has He plan for us (LifeXP) and how are we representing God in the city of Melbourne?
- What art form? Abstract? Contemporary? Mime? Modern Dance? ......
- What brings the best out of His worshippers?
- What am I building among the involved worshippers? Reliability? Persistency? Accountability? Forgiveness?
- How do I portray His love to this creations?


Some of things that Ive in mind:

- Description of my dance piece is a MUST.
- To gather props from the nature. For eg: Colour leaves
- A story about the involvement of God, Spirit, Men, Their/HIS Work, the Creations, Rebirth & Family
- Music from the nature. Music that allows audience to enhance their imagination.
- A story about life cycle with God throughout this life cycle.
- A story about Creation, His beautiful creations.

Prayer
Lord, I pray for inspiration from the above. I need you. Father, please reveal to me what you have in mind for your people and those who does not know you. Father, I believe that you have called me to this place for a reason and I want to thank you for this opportunity. My eyes, ears, heart is open..:) Guide me O Lord..Lord, I will forgive just as you have love and forgive me always.. Amen..:)

Loving you,
dory



-

No comments: