Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Trusting You

Another day. Its a new day. It's 12.30am. Had a meaningful conversation with Grace. A lovely lady growing up wonderfully. :)
As I turn 30 in Sept, it's another mark of one decade Ive left behind me. Next year will be a total full 10 years Ive come to know the Lord. I must said that my relationship with him constitute of ups and downs. These few years, it has been steadily growing upwards. As I grow more, I still realised that there is so much to know about my Father. This makes me realize that it is good. If I come to know all of Him, it will kinda be boring.

I'm glad that everyday. i love the way HE reveals himself. I cannot admit that I'm free from burden of the people and things around me but I know that I'm praying real hard now. Only God can change the hearts of his people. Only God is in control. My job is to pray and wait for Him to act swiftly.

Trusting you,
Doremi

No comments: