Saturday, May 9, 2009

today

i begin to realise that it's not what happened to us that makes the day beautiful or trashy, it is how we response to the situation around us that leads to the outcome of the day.

it is true that men without dreams/visions are might as well "dead"/"purposeless". it started off with a day of devotion. Prepared brekky and spent some time with J. Not what I expected but began to realise that human can not be on its own without Gods' direction or community. Began to realise that God is God of grace and that we are by far, fallen nature. Only God can saved us, no one else.

Had lunch and left for the day to do some groceries. We bought what we needed. J bought something truly nice and meaningful for auntie. A diamond pendant. :) I bought auntie a bouquet of roses and some wild flowers. Am missing mom and wishing she is here as well. :) On our way home, my emotion and thoughts began to run wild and was "emo". Dear was sweet, he drove me n bought me my fav drink. Love him. He is becoming more and more thoughtful. Perhaps, these small little things are what truly make me happy rather than me wanting J to be "somebody" else. I began to see more of "him" rather than my misconstruct Prince Charming. God, as you began to peel away my "past", I begin to wear a new garment. A garment of love, of hope and of trust. Indeed, Father, you are the one who has saved me and want me to be free and truly enjoy the "present". :)

Am back now. Will be washing the car for auntie and Gs' arrival. Can't wait. Too bad HK & K can't be with us. :) Can't wait for you to return. :)

Mom, misses you. :)

Lov,
dory

p.s: In regards to the future, I won't know what will happened but as long as I held my head high and trusting in my Creator, I know it is going to be bright and hopeful. :) Loving you papa.:)

No comments: