Tuesday, May 5, 2009

this day

Today is an average. Woke up to bring dear to work. Stopped by Barkley Square, came back. Went online. Watch August Rush. Nearly vacumn the whole house. and resting now before having to make dinner.

What's special about today?
- I was "poke" by this Indo store owner, nearly snapped back but I hold my tongue.
- Made HK lunch + myself
-Watched a fantastic movie=August Rush
-Very happy that my room and toilet are clean
- Oh yea, i was just thinking how nice it is to have a non-believer friend and wohla, God answered my prayer. Talked to a new neighbour from Malaysia. Her name is NAni, age 30. Studying Master of Radiology at Melb Uni. Mother of 2 kids. Stayed in Shah Alam. She has been here since Feb. Will be here for 2 years. Misses family a lot n planning to go back as often as she can.
Stayed in unit: 17. Nice lady..:)

Think I will mix with more people now.

Also, at the same time, I will expand my relationships and also concentrate on my creative arts. Want to be free and to trust that God is the one that will hold this relationship beside me. I want to let go and be free..:) I want Joey to be the best that He can and to seek God.:)

Lov
dory

No comments: