Thursday, May 7, 2009

God is GOOD... :) AMEN

Scripture
16-17For instance, if we see a Christian believer sinning (clearly I'm not talking about those who make a practice of sin in a way that is "fatal," leading to eternal death), we ask for God's help and he gladly gives it, gives life to the sinner whose sin is not fatal. There is such a thing as a fatal sin, and I'm not urging you to pray about that. Everything we do wrong is sin, but not all sin is fatal. 1 John 5:16-17

Observation
God is soo good. God answers prayers. GOd is the best. Indeed, there are numerious sins and there are some that are not fatal, death bringing. God has advices me to pray and know that He is in control of all things. God is advicing to trust in His ability to move the person hearts rather than me having to act.

Application
-I will start praying and believe that God will move mountains and shake the foundation of earth.

Prayer
-Lord God, you are the best. Thank you for your answers, for guiding me. Love you heaps.. There is none other than you. loving you always..for eternal..:) thank you Jesus for eternal life..:) AMEN>.:)

No comments: