Monday, May 25, 2009

Thank you for your love

Scripture
"37On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. 38Whoever believes in me, as[c] the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." 39By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified. "John 7:37-39

Observation
Jesus was teaching at the synagogue. He said that whoever believes in HIM, streams of living water will outflow from them. Living water. I like. Believe in Jesus=> Outflow of living water.

I realise in a lot of situation, God wants us to change the way we think and act. This requires a different mind. God does not wants us to depend on our own KOGAE but to dare to see beyond ourselves. God wants us to hold a new mindset. A mindset of love and forgiveness.

Application
= Just believe in Jesus, by faith.
= Trusting in God, by faith.
= Following and obeying Jesus, by faith

Prayer
Lord God, I pray for a heart to be yearning after you. I pray for a heart that loves you and your people. I pray for an eyesight that is beyond myself. Father, show me and guide me. I trust in you with all that I have. Father, cast me away from idols.
Let me only have you as my God. Father, let me not have any idols beside you. Father, give me a heart that obeys you, that loves you, that is always thankful. Father, there is none like you.

Love,
doremi

No comments: