Sunday, May 17, 2009

it's sunday, sunday, sunday again

it's sunday again. 30 mins left b4 service starts. :)

J is at the card game now. hk at his seminar. their family is still at home, sound asleep. there is going to be a new development coming months. I'm excited yet worried. But, I guess growth requires many steps of faith. The best part, I know God is with me through it. :)

(The next day, Monday: This new development is CONFIRMED on the very next day, monday. TG has suggested for the OT to shift to Basement.. watt da.. Talk about faith and mentioning things out of nowhere, I'm surprise something normal conversations can turn out to be prophesies coming to pass..)

Its cheaper to fly home. :)

I'm looking forward to more new things happening. I love growth. Praise God. Now, uncertainty will have a whole new meaning=> growth => character.. => new strength => new challenges. :)

Father, I pray that you are in my God for eternal. I pray that my eyes will not linger from you but to stay close on you. Father, let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. :)

Loving you,
dory

No comments: