Friday, May 22, 2009

I trust and believe in you

God is good.
I will choose to praise you, O lord.

You are good, and all the time.
Even in time of struggles,
Your eyes are upon all those around you.

You are good, O Lord.
Those who hide in the darkness, you will reveal it in your timing.
Lord God, may you be with us
Be our Saviour
Do not cast us away
But, bring us back to your bosom once again.

Your good, God.
You are strong.
You have given me strength and purpose to live for.

You are good
You are forever righteous
I trust in you to act swiftly

Father, you can weaken our enemies hearts
With one move, you shake the foundation of earth
Lord, You know what is best
Your heart is for all to come back to you and not perish

Love you, O Lord
I desire you
I trust in your judgement

I love you
I desire you
I believe in you

You hate sins
You love sinners

I trust in you
Trust in your timing
You are the one who can change our hearts, our choices

I love you
Above all things..

Trusting you,
Doreen C.

No comments: