Sunday, May 10, 2009

Do what is Good.this is from God. :)

Scripture
11Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good. Anyone who does what is good is from God. Anyone who does what is evil has not seen God. 3 John 1:11

Observation
John wrote to Gauis, a friend whom he loved. John adviced him to copy what is good and not evil. Evil are things that opposes Gods way. This includes impurity, slanders, jealousy, selfishness, control, anger....etc. As a believer, is it easy for us to fall into sins. But, instead of us continuing to do so without any consciously, the spirit will nudge us internally. The devil will condemn us but the Spirit will convict us.

Whenever Ive commit something unfavorable, I felt convicted. Hence, I have to admit it and repent of it. Am wondering if it is not because of His love and mercy, I'm long gone. On the other side, if God have never seek after me, I will blatantly continue with my "sins". So, what do I make up of my Father and Jesus. They are REAL. More real than the things that I see around me. In fact, nothing can surpass what God has prepared for me through the unseen eyes.

Application
To know that I alone can make a choice when tempted to commit "sins". To know that God is for me, not against me unless Ive gone too far away/ beyond repent. To know that I will reap what I sow, for good or for bad. Which pill do I choose? :)


Prayer
Dear Father Abba, I praise you because you are true to the core. Indeed, there is noone like you. ;) Father, thank you for your undying love and tenderness. I know you want me to let go of the past/desire of the flesh but to know you and obey you. How do I show that I love you? By obeying your commandmentss..... Do not covet, have no other God beside you, by not making any idol.....etc...

Loving you always,
Your beloved

No comments: